Terms & Conditions
1. Daily/Hourly Rates. All fees can only be negotiated by MarcoChan.pro. The days booking is for an 8 hour day including 1 hour lunch break. Vat and agreed expenses are added where appropriate. Please note a 10% surcharge will be incurred for any expenses that MarcoChan.pro pay for e.g. flights, hotels, transportation, hair wefts/pieces or hair accessories etc that are required by the client.
Overtime rates apply before 9:00 a.m. after 6 p.m. and on all bookings of over 8 hours.
- The overtime rate is 1 ½ times the normal hourly rate between 09:00 and 24:00.
- A special rate is negotiated for night work between midnight and 09:00 hours. (transportation fee applied)
- Client should provide transportation for overtime work between midnight and 09:00 hours.
- Work at bank holiday is at double the normal rate.
3. Usage. An additional rate is payable for any extra use of any work that is carried out by an artist at MarcoChan.pro. The client is responsible for negotiating the rate with team member of MarcoChan.pro.
4. Travel. Travel time will be charged at 50% of the agreed day rate.
5. Supplementary Fees. A Supplement fee of 10% + VAT is chargeable on all fees, including usage fees.
6. Invoicing. All fees (including agency fees, expenses and VAT were applicable) are invoiced by MarcoChan.pro.
7. Payment. All invoices are payable within 30 days or prior to the commencement of use, whichever is sooner. Interest will be added at the rate of 5% per month or part thereof to all overdue invoices. Debtors will be responsible for any costs that may be incurred.
8. Location Bookings. If an artist working on location is prevented by the client from returning to work, half the daily fee is payable.
Provisional bookings are automatically cancelled if they are not confirmed within 24 hours of the proposed booking or if a definite booking is offered and the provisional cannot be confirmed.
If a booking is cancelled within one working day of the starting time, the full fee is chargeable unless the same artist is rebooked within 24 hours in which case half the fee is charged.
If a booking is cancelled outside the one-day period but within two working days of the starting time, half the fee is charged.
This is a reciprocal arrangement between artist and client.
Weather Permitting Bookings
Cancellations should be made within 12 hours prior to booking date. Less than 12 hours cancellation, a half fee is charged (unless the client fails to cancel in time to prevent the artists attendance, when the full fee is payable). At the second cancellation the full fee is charged.
Credit titles with sponsor company must be confirmed with the Artist. If sponsored credits missing on publication, half of the credit sponsors fee is charged.
A photographer is not entitled to use test and experimental photographs for commercial purpose unless specific arrangements have been made with MarcoChan.pro before the photographic session takes place.
Location Booking & Transport
When a location booking is made the client must provide accurate and detailed information about transport to and from the location. MarcoChan.pro reserve the right to negotiate for transportation fee.
Clients are responsible for Artists’ meals on all bookings hours.
Health & Safety
Client should acknowledge on Health & Safety Act 1974. to ensure 'so far as is reasonably practicable' the health, safety and welfare of their employees and other persons who may be affected by their work.
Any cause for complaint should be reported to MarcoChan.pro immediately. Complaints cannot be considered in retrospect.
We reserve the right to negotiate within the structure of these terms & conditions.